October 28, 2004

Pissed off.

How I hate this days. Nothing worked as it was supposed to. Page was cancelled (?) because some stupid b**** was probably in a bad mood today. What´s wrong, honey, not enough sex, maybe? Anyway, I will have to be giving explanations tomorrow to my so called boss. Agh. S**t.
On the top of it, I have over my head the deadline for the next column, and no inspiration whatsoever, so here I am, pocrastinating. Dammit.
Oh and this morning, I was running to school thinking it was friday, therefore, in a wrong schedule, and missed the class. Of course. Of course!
That is not all, last night, I discovered that I had forgotten the keys of my house when I was about to get home, so I had to go again to work to find them. That was about 12:30 am. Got home around 1:00 a.m. I have had no food, little sleep and I am pissed of.

Fuck.

@Later

"Gentlemen, that is surely true, it is absolutely paradoxical; we cannot understand it, and we don't know what it means. But we have proved it, and therefore we know it must be the truth."

I just love this quote. Benjamin Pierce, btw.

Oh wait! The context...

Collision Detection

No comments: