November 20, 2004

Moon Pix

Ok. I am back. Navojoa people is great. I felt overwhelmed by their kindness. Conference was ok. I was really tired, though, but it finally worked out. Got a bunch of questions from students.

So, I am a loser. haha I spent all friday night browsing the net, DL music and thinking.

Right now, I am listening to Chopin. Concerto No. for Piano & Orchestra. It is delicious. Del.icio.us, hey, that is where I am going right now! I know, I am hopeless.

If you did not write every day, the poisons would accumulate and you would begin to die or act crazy, or both.
@Ray Bradbury


2 comments:

Edo said...

Ray Bradbury... palabras para gente que si no se desahoga muere...
Hace poco me toco encontrarme con Cementerio para Lunaticos, de él, en la Libreria de Cristal; ya que tenga los 150 pesos que cuesta la cosa esa tal vez me vuelva a dar una vuelta por ahi O_o...
Interesante manera de descubrir que Ediciones Minotauro no ha desaparecido >_>...

Talya said...

Pero es cierto. Es una liberación. O dices lo que tienes que decir -gritas, escribes, cantas, compones, pintas, rayas paredes, lo que sea- o mejor te pegas un tiro. (no?)

T