November 16, 2004

Ouch

Well where was I? Oh yes, the sadness. Nevermind that. Shall we move on to humiliation? Yes, please. Ok, I lost against my 12 year old cousin a chess game yesterday. Ugh! Yeah. Plus, I had to stay 4+ hours in a *meeting* listening to what? non stop nonsense? Yes. What else? Well I have to be ready to give a conference next thursday. On what? Learning organizations. *Can you talk about Microsoft products* Yes I can, but I wont. Ok. Oh btw you are going to be the opening talk, the guy from MS couldnt make it. *That sucker* Ok. Bring it on. Just bring it on. I just came into my house and at the moment I was opening the door, there was a blackout. No lights. Fortunately I knew where the lighter was and I have some candles, so I was not in the darkness anymore *sort of* That was funny because two days ago I watched how the bulb of my room stopped working. It keep going off...off... until it died. What are this light things trying to tell me anyway? Oh well. Off.

No comments: