March 16, 2005

Ex Boyfriends List

From: Richard Stallman
To: mkhenley@prodigy.net
Subject: Application for membership in Ex Boyfriends List

After reading what you've said about your Ex Boyfriends List,
I wonder if you could tell me how to apply for a place in it?

My motivation is not that I would like the cachet of being on the
list. Rather I hope that the application process, of being judged for
a place on the list, could be exciting or even joyous. If it takes you
some time to decide whether I belong on the list, I won't mind
waiting.

I'm aware of the theoretical possibility that the process might not
reach a conclusion, that I might remain permanently in limbo pending a
decision about whether I am to become "ex". I know this is unlikely,
and I'm willing to take the risk.


For information about me, see my personal site, stallman.org.
My work is described in www.gnu.org.


Aww Stallman!!!!!

No comments: