April 27, 2005

Follow me to nightmare Land

It starts by looking at the clock. Then by thinking about you. You, the clock, you. The clock. Your smile. Your smile is a ghost. My life is a series of pixels and ASCII characters with a hint of sun and blue sky. I love a park in the night, and to see the moon through trees without leaves. Thru death. The moon thru death. I like midnight. The silence slightly broken once in a while. The awareness. I see the moon pass by my window. Your mind. Your mind is a cumule of stars I get to see thru the telescope of mine. So far away I´m ever sure if what I see is what it is or only the eco of millions of years. My heart. Alive and I´m always suprised by it. I´m a river constantly flowing to the ever changing you but never reaching you. Cliché. I am a kiss asleep. I´m a blury scream. My bed is to big and too white. It looks too much like a jail. I´m burning in desire. I cannot have you. I love you. This is insane. Over the pillow, above the pillow, between the pillow. Breathe. See the clock. Destroy the clock. Drink the night. Drink your memory. Swallow it. Oh my head. ..... the house is falling apart, this rain will never stop, it is all ruins now... No! He can´t be dead! He can´t! I then wake up, with an unbelievable pain, and this alien (my heart) beating like a tribal drum warning danger.

I´m alone. It is morning. I have tears. And I hate nightmares.

No comments: