July 12, 2005

Hot coffee! (mod)

Soooo... Now you can get a mod to have the grand theft auto characters have sex. (Story here)

And they may change the rating now...

wtf?

We´re talking of a game in wich you can kill people in the streets just like that. Brrrrrraummm. Dead. Oh and you can came back and finish them up again. I have seen my little cousin do that to women. And laugh. Well... I dont know what to say.

It reminds me of Team America. The funny puppets having sex, so offensive, nevermind the real violence. That is not offensive, that is funny, huh.

I wonder what is their rate for the last suicide attack in Israel.

Mature, for 17 and up?

2 comments:

Los Elmers said...

i think the matt damon comment about that is: "MATT DAMON"

jajajajajajaja
XD

Edo said...

I think the raiting for news is always between E and T, nevermind the corpses and the explosions.

Now, having to HACK a game for it to contain sex scenes is an Ao, not an M... wtf?