July 25, 2005

Percepción

No, I didn´t knew. How was I supposed to know? I dont live in the real word, you know? Things like this, I´m not aware off...

Ask to me about the Hesse novel I´m reading... Or, what is the last thing I´m trying to understand about the man -in a philosophical sense, of course-. Tell you what, you can even ask me about the last gadgets, or the trends in technology. I even care more about the leaves the wind is playing with... Or sexuality, you can ask me about that. I´m open to all subjects known to men!

But the real world, as in, you know, well, like this one thing?

Forget it.

Oh yes, I´m making a documentary on it. What?!

1 comment:

Los Elmers said...

je... the kind of monster that you can´t defeat... fearless abomination of extint creatures that want to take you off your mind and put you in a cage full of stupid ideas, obligations, rules, feelings and hypocrisy. The only way that you can run away from it... is paying... paying a lot...

"Death and Taxes"..... Meet Joe Black