July 27, 2005

Viaje al Centro de la Tierra

Oh. And this (First measurements of Earth's core radioactivity) out just the day I started reading the novel of J.V.

Believe it or not, I haven´t read that one. I know. I know. You´re supposed to read this one when you´re 12 or something. But my readings have been rather chaotic. Nietzche, Goethe, Novalis, Cervantes at 8. Verne (second one), Feynman, Jenilek, Hesse (I lost the count one) at 29.

What? I´m in chapter 19. As a matter of fact, the only book I have read from J.V is Around the World in 80 days. Actually one of my favorites. Ever. Makes me smile just to remember some lines.

Yeah I´m the uncoolest person you´ll ever meet.

2 comments:

Carlos Mal said...

But you make us geeks go WOW!

And you know it!

WOW!

Carlos Mal said...

...Vieja pared del arrabal,
tu sombra fué mi compañera.
De mi niñez sin esplendor
la amiga fué tu madreselva...