July 16, 2005

Telepatía

Hm. I was truly sad last night. So sad, that the rescue gang came to my aid and virtually dragged me out of the house into a club (what an eww club btw).

I had have no food in the whole day, and there I was, sitting in a bed (yes, a bed) watching stupid people performing "their moves" and trying to get something not too bad for my poor organism at the bar.

Well I finally survived the night, but the post is not about it, the post is about... The lecture! Yeah. There was this girl in the car with us, boy she was nasty, a friend of the girlfriend of my youngest brother, and she kept talking and talking about her new cellphone and that it had "blutut", so I say, if you can tell me what Bluetooth is, I´ll buy you a beer.

So she starts her lecture... "It is like to connect, to make phones work like... Like telepaty, you know???"

Ohhhh The enlightment!!!!!! I almost cry of laughing.

what?!

3 comments:

Los Elmers said...

Entonces el Usb es sexo entre celulares?

Mike said...

me recuerda a una platica entre 2 jovenes alumnos de la escuela por alla por el 96-97, en la biblioteca ...

Morra1: "Que es el Internet?"
Morra2: "...ah, es un programa para bajar fotos muy curadas y otros programas... esta muy curado ..."

Oh, the enlightment ...

Talya said...

kaju $ supongo que si, y entonces un usb hub sería, tu sabes, una especie de orgía, y...

ow

mike $ esto es tooodos los días.