September 10, 2005

I'd like to keep my cheeks dry today

No rain has to be one of my favorite songs of all times.

***

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain

I like watchin' the puddles gather rain

And all I can do is just pour some tea for two

and speak my point of view

But it's not sane, It's not sane

I just want some one to say to me

I'll always be there when you wake

Ya know I'd like to keep my cheeks dry today

So stay with me and I'll have it made

And I don't understand why I sleep all day

And I start to complain that there's no rain

And all I can do is read a book to stay awake

And it rips my life away, but it's a great escape

escape......escape......escape......

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain

ya don't like my point of view

ya think I'm insane

Its not sane......it's not sane

***

It is 22:07. I´m still on the newspaper. I´m starving. And I´m ok.
I realized today that if I call a person, they always think something is wrong, or I need something, or the sky may be falling. I don´t need anything. I´m ok. I just wanted to make sure you were ok. I´m pretty sure I´m the worst friend in the world, that doesnt mean I do not think of you probably several times a day. Not just because I never call. I have others ways to call. I´m always there, and the few for who I´m always there, know it. I´m always there, but I´m also in the moon. And do not know very well the earthy communication standard human methods.

2 comments:

Los Elmers said...

para ser sincero... pensé todo el dia en ti y desde que me llamaste espere la llamada de retorno... ayer me quedé con el mal sabor de boca por no haberte podido llamar a tiempo para poder hacer algo juntos, pero si queria hacerlo... el jueves tambien... O.o... estas en lo correcto siempre estas presente... pero te dejo siempre al final de mis listas de es extraño no se porque. Es extraño. por mi respuesta a tu llamada... nunca pensé que estuvieras mal, sino que es un reflejo de mis llamadas con mujeres... sorry.

O.o

Talya said...

Hey Kaju! Relax. No eres solo tú. Lo que pasa es que yo nunca le llamo a nadie. Y con el post no me refería a nadie en particular, más bien es una respuesta común de todas las personas a las que alguna vez les llamo ;*)

Aunque en realidad, me refería más bien a dos buenos amigos (amigos desde la preparatoria) a los que les llamé ayer. De alguna manera ellos siempre están presentes y yo, como siempre, en la luna.

Pero mis dos amiguitos de la prepa (I´m looking at you, Hugo & Magda) saben que los quiero.

>;*)