March 29, 2006

Milkmoon. De Hermosillo, Oh Si. Fuck you, La Caliente & Co.

I can say I like them. >:*)

Found them while digging into MySpace. I guess I´m not that lametard now... I get it. MySpace works not because of his ugly design, but despite of it, and because first and foremost, it was about music and indie bands. They are still there, hidden into the crowd myspace has attracted, so now it is not only the music, but the fact that everybody is there. I cannot stand 99% of what´s there, people and content, but here is to the remaining , glorious 1%, for what is worth. Cheers.

No comments: