May 11, 2005

Un long dimanche de fiançailles

The "new" movie of Jean Pierre Jeunet. I saw it almost by an accident, as I was supposed to see Kinsley. But that is why I love accidents. Called "Amor eterno" in spanish, I woldn´t even look at it if it is not because I´m told Audrey Tautu is starring. And then I see the name of the director. JPJ. I LOVE JPJ. And I didnt even knew this movie was his. So, there. A beautiful movie. What is most funny is that just days ago I finally saw "City of lost children", his work after-Delicatessen-before-Amelie.

What can I say. Brilliant. The trailer is here.

2 comments:

Edo said...

Little trivia:

Since his 1989 movie, Foutaises, there hasn't been a Jean-Pierre Jeunet movie without Dominique Pinon.

Talya said...

You should see Dominique Pinon on City of Lost Children, or for our french savy friend here, La Cité des enfants perdus. He plays a clone. Actually three clones. The man is a genious. I mean, that face... Now, the characters are really something. I felt specially related with the brain in perpetual headache... hahaha

So... Whew. I saw it 10 years later. Bater late than never. ;*)